NCWGA Classified Page
NCWGA Want Ads
This service is offered free of charge to all NCWGA members in good standing.
- Airborne is looking for a Compulsory Coach (12/14/2017)
- CGA is looking for Team Coaches (11/16/2017)
- Truckee is looking for coaches and front desk staff (11/3/2017)
- Feather River is looking for a head coach (10/24/2017)
- Gymtowne is looking for Xcel coaches (9/22/2017)
- Gym World is looking for coaches (9/21/2017)
- Twisters is looking for Xcel Coaches (8/25/2017)
- Extreme Gymnastics is looking for Coaches Managers, & Instructor (8/22/2017)
The 2017-2018 Approved Calendar is now up.
NorCal Level 9/10 Training Camp at Woodward Total Success! Next Year's camp tentatively set for September 14-16, 2018!
Airborne Gymnastics is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Compulsory Team coach who wants to join our award winning program. We are striving to hire positive role models who want to instill the discipline and love of gymnastics. Qualified applicants should have one or more years of experience coaching Compulsory gymnastics. We have excellent training opportunities for those who want to learn more and advance their career.
Paid Time Off, holiday pay, 401K, and medical benefits
State of the Art facility with trampolines, in ground foam pits, and 25,000 sqft of gymnastics equipment
Opportunities for additional hours through birthday parties and camps
Positive, healthy, and fun work environment
California Gymnastics Academy is looking for motivated, organized and energetic coaches to work with our athletes from Developmental Pre-Team Levels to the Optional Levels of competition.
CGA is in Livermore, California, just 45 minutes away from San
We have a proven track record of success, and want to see our Competitive Program grow!
Part-time and full-time positions are available at competitive wages with health/dental insurance options for employees who work 30+ hours a week.
Send resume to:
Attn: Rod Radunzel
Seeking: Coaches & Front Desk
Truckee Gymnastics is dedicated to creating a fun, safe, and high-quality gymnastics environment. We are centrally located minutes from world renowned ski resorts, and national parks in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe area. We are seeking positive, hard working, quality employees who love gymnastics.
Full-Time & Part-Time Coach
Part-Time Front Desk Ambassador
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
Enjoy working with Children
Dependable, honest and responsible
Excellent communication skills
Positive, respectful and professional
Please send cover letter and resume: Anton@truckeegymnastics.com
Feather River Recreation and
Title: Gymnastics Head Coach Department: Gymnastics
Starting Wage: $20.00/hour
The Gymnastics Coach is an instructor for the Gymnastics program supporting coaches to reach and teach every child, collaborate with parents and families, and work with the community to maintain both a developmentally appropriate and rigorous gymnastics program. Candidates must hold the belief that all children can succeed and this belief must drive him or her to be relentless in their focus on student academic and social growth, development and achievement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. The list that follows is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Conduct regular conferences with parents to keep them informed on girls progress.
- Coordinate and manage student recruitment, enrollment and retention.
- Participate in professional development workshops, classes and organizations.
- Collaborate with Gymnastics Director to plan instructional activities and lessons that promote developmentally appropriate student learning.
- Monitor the safety of students, staff and facilities.
- Regularly inspect equipment and play areas to ensure safety and cleanliness.
- Promote the positive image of the Gymnastics programs and the FRRPD.
- Help to build a professional work environment that is typified by hard work, respect and collaboration and includes a system of constant feedback, reflection and action.
- Remain current on issues and trends with USA Gymnastics.
- Assure that newly updated handouts are given to parents and families.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
3-5 years Team Coaching experience
Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good inter-personal relationships with parents, children, staff and the community.
- Detail-oriented and proficient in maintaining accurate records.
- Skill in reading, understanding, interpreting, and applying relevant laws, codes and regulations.
Gymtowne Gymnastics, South San Francisco is looking for a coach to help coach Xcel. We also have openings for Instructors in preschool and recreational classes. The positions can be full or part time.
Please contact Bill Strom at email@example.com
GymWorld Gymnastics in San Rafael is looking for an experienced Coach for all levels including JO Team.
Part-time about 30 hours a week. Afternoons and evenings Monday
- Friday and ability to Coach at meets on some weekends. USAG
and Safety Certification will be required. Also requires
teaching fun, recreational classes to youngsters ages 3 and up.
Consistency and reliability a must. A team spirit is needed with this very busy gym.
Please send your resume copied into an email and not as an attachment.
$20 - $30 based on experience.
GymWorld Gymnastics 3040 Kerner Blvd. San Rafael, CA 94901 415-482-8580
Full Time Girls Optional Coaching Position – Immediate Opening
Clovis Academy of Gymnastics in Clovis California is currently seeking a qualified, optional level team coach. We have a fulltime position available with a great benefit and retirement package.
Our benefit package includes full medical coverage for the whole family.
We are located in Clovis California an ideal place to live with
affordable housing as well as the nationally recognized Clovis
Unified School District. The beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains
are just minutes away and provide for exceptional outdoor
experiences and activities. Our gorgeous California coastline is
just 2 hours and 45 minutes away.
Our Gymnastic Club is dedicated to children, fitness and teaching quality gymnastics. We have a large 20,000 square foot facility with up to date equipment. We have a large recreational program as well as a strong competitive team program. Our program follows the USAG/JO/TOPs and Hopes structure.
The ideal applicant must have prior experience in:
- Coaching, training and spotting Optional team levels 6 to 10
- Knowledge of gymnastics technique and safety
- Positive and professional management of gymnast and parents
- Assisting in all aspects of Team training and organization
- **We also have part time positions available and need experienced spotters for our team programs.
For details please contact Kimberly Kor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 327-3900.
Twisters Sports in Sunnyvale is looking for a part time competitive team coach for xcel levels silver and gold.
If interested please email email@example.com
Extreme Gymnastics in Loomis, California is searching for enthusiastic and experienced individuals who would like to join our team! We have the following positions available:
- Boys and Girls Compulsory and Optional Team Coaches
- Recreational, Kinder and Tumbling Coaches
- Multiple Program Director positions
These positions require responsible, experienced and highly
motivated coaches that can develop gymnasts through solid basics
and a fun environment.
Our 16,000+ square foot facility is located 20 minutes east of Sacramento in the beautiful foothills of the Sierras Mountains. We have maintained high level Girls and Boys Competitive Teams for over 25 years!
Check out our web site