Championship Meet Information
State, Regional, & National Meets
Championship Meet Information and Links
Information and links to championship meets for women's gymnastics at the State, Regional, and National Levels.
- Vacaville is looking for Team Coaches (5/31/2018)
- CSC is looking for an Optional Coach (5/25/2018)
- Black Diamond is looking for a Coach (5/17/2018)
- Performance is looking for Instructors & Camp Staff (5/15/2018)
- Airborne is looking for Level 5-7 Coaches (5/12/2018)
- V-Force Elite is looking for coaches (5/10/2018)
- Edge is looking for an Optional Coach (5/10/2018)
- Edge is looking for a Compulsory Coach (5/10/2018)
- Royal is looking for a Head Girls Optional Coach (5/4/2018)
- Extreme is looking for Coaches (3/22/2018)
- Bay Aerials is looking for Instructors and Coaches (3/15/2018)
- Golden Bear is looking for Coached and Instructors (3/9/2018)
The 2017-2018 Approved Calendar is now up.
NorCal Level 9/10 Training Camp at Woodward Total Success! Camp set for September 14-16, 2018!
State/Regional/National Championships Information
2018-2019 Championship Meet Information
- Level 3 North State November 10-11, 2018 host: Redwood Empire at Sonoma County Fairgrounds Hall of Flowers
- Level 3 South State November 10-11, 2018 host: San Mateo Gymnastics at the Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City
- Level 4 and 5 State November 17-18, 2018 host: CCGI at the Visalia Convention Center
- Level 8-10 State March 16-17, 2019 host: Pac West at the Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Xcel Bronze State March 23-24, 2019 host & location: Oroville Gymnastics
- Level 6-7 State March 30-31, 2019 host: Byers Roseville at the Jackson Sports Center, McClellan, CA
- Xcel Silver-Diamond North State April 6-7, 2019 host: Technique at the Jackson Sports Center, McClellan, CA
- Xcel Silver-Diamond South State April 6-7, 2019 host: Gymtowne SSF at Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City
2017-2018 Championship Meet Information
Level 5 State State Championship November 4-5, 2017 hosted by San Mateo Gymnastics at Red Morton Leotard Order Form Meet Information Flyer Official Meet Website Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
Level 3 South State Championship November 18-19, 2017 hosted by CCGI at the Visalia Convention Center Entry Form Meet Information Flyer Leotard Order Flyer Updated Gym Rosters Session Summary Updated Age Groups Tentative Rotation Schedule subject to change in the event of excessive scratches
Xcel South Silver-Diamond State Championships March 10-11, 2018 hosted by Pacific West at Red Morton, Redwood City
Xcel Bronze and Level 6-7 State Championships March 24-25, 2018 hosted by Technique at the Jackson Sports Academy
Level 8-10 Regional Championships April 13-15, 2018 at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center Hotel Information!
Level 6-7 Regional Championships April 20-21, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ
Xcel Regional Championships April 20-21, 2018 Salt Lake, UT
Level 9 Western National Championship May 3-6, 2018 Mountain America Expo Center, Salt Lake City, UT
Level 10 National Championship May 10-13, 2018 Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, OH
State/Regional Championship Notes
Injury Petitions for Northern California State Championships must be submitted no later than March 7, 2018.
Injury Petitions for Region 1 Regional Championships must be submitted no later than March 21, 2018 for Level 8/9/10, no later that March 14, 2018 for Xcel Silver through Diamond, and no later than March 28, 2018 for Level 7.
Additional information will be provided by Perry Siu in a separate e-mail.
Following are the State Administrative Committee Representatives at the 2016 Northern California Fall State Championships:
Level 5 State Championship - TBA
Level 4 North State Championship - TBA
Level 4 South State Championship - TBA
Level 3 North State Championship - TBA
Level 3 South State Championship - TBA
Following are the State Administrative Committee Representatives at the 2018 Northern California Spring State Championships:
Level 6/7 & Xcel Bronze State Championships - TBA
Level 8/9/10 State Championships - TBA
Xcel North State Championships - TBA
Xcel South State Championships - TBA
Dress in attire reflecting the best image of gymnastics. At State meets and above, the coaches' dress code is as follows:
Athletic shoes with rubberized soles. Athletic warm-up pants or "Docker-syle" pants (No jeans).
Athletic or tailored shorts that are of a reasonable length. No holes, tears or short shorts.
Collared shirts, business casual shirts or T-shirts with gym logo. (No spaghetti straps, low-cut tops or midriff revealing shirts).
No hats or visors.
Qualification to Fall State Championships
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State.
Level 4 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State.
Level 5 32.00 All Around
Qualification to 2018 Spring State & Regional Championships
- Level 6-10 Qualification to State
- 32.00 All Around at a USAG sanctioned meet
- 8.50 on each specializing event Level 9 & 10 Event Specialists (maximum 3 declared events allowed)
- Xcel must attain the following scores at any
sanctioned meet to qualify to the
State Championship of that level.
- Bronze and Silver 34.00
- Gold 33.00
- Platinum and Diamond 32.00
The last day to get a
qualification score for
Level 6-10 and Xcel
State is Sunday, TBA, 2018
The Drop Back Date and Specialist Declaration Date for the Spring, 2018 Competitive Season is February 26, 2018
The Top 3 Level 3 Northern California State Team Members from the Level 3 North State and the Level 3 South State will receive State Team Jackets.
The Top 6 Level 4/5/6/7/8/9/10 Northern California State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets. The Top 12 Level 7 & 8 Northern California State Team Members representing Norcal at the Region 1 Regional Championships will be sized for a Leotard that they will receive from Region 1 at Regionals and wear in the State Team Session at Regionals.
The Top 6 Bronze State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets
The Top 3 North and Top 3 South Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets
Regional Qualifying scores can be found on the Region 1 Website
Copyright 1995-2017 USA Gymnastics Nor Cal and Northern California Women's Gymnastics Association All Rights Reserved.