Championship Meet Information
State, Regional, & National Meets
Championship Meet Information and Links
Information and links to championship meets for women's gymnastics at the State, Regional, and National Levels.
- Bay Island is looking for coaches and staff (4/30/2019)
- Davis Diamonds is looking for a Head Xcel Coach (4/2/2019)
- WCOGA is looking for coaches (3/26/2019)
- Gymstars is looking for coaches (2/27/2019)
- Gold Star is looking for coaches (1/12/2019)
- Elite Gymnastics Academy is looking for Level 2-5 Team Coaches (12/31/2018)
- Performance Athletics is looking for coaches (12/18/2018)
- Novato is looking for a Gymnastics Instructor (11/9/2018)
- USA Sports is looking for a JO Compulsory Team Coach (11/6/2018)
- GymWorld is looking for a Team of Optional Coach (10/26/2018)
- CSC is looking for a Site Manager (10/4/2018)
- CSC Race is looking for a full time Boys Team Coach (9/11/2018)
- Davis Diamonds is looking for a Head Optional Coach (9/8/2018)
- CSC is looking for a Full Time Optional Girls Coach (8/25/2018)
- Extreme is looking for Vault/Bars coaches (8/9/2018)
- Airborne is looking for Coaches and Instructors (8/6/2018)
- Gymtowne Coastside is looking for Coaches and Instructors (7/9/2018)
- Novato is looking for Instructor/Coach (7/7/2018)
The 2017-2018 Approved Calendar is now up.
NorCal Level 9/10 Training Camp at Woodward Save the Date September 6-8, 2019!
State/Regional/National Championships Information
2019-2020 Championship Meet Information
- Level 3 North State November 16-17, 2019 host: Liberty Gymnastics at the Ultimate Fieldhouse in Walnut Creek.
- Level 3 South State November 16-17, 2019 host: San Mateo Gymnastics at the Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City
- Level 4 and 5 State November 23-24, 2019 host: CCGI at the Visalia Convention Center,
- Level 8-10 State March 21-22, 2020 host: North Bay at the Solano County Fairgrounds
- Xcel Bronze State and Level 6-7 State March 28-29, 2020 host: Technique Gymnastics at the Capital Sports Center in McClellan
- Xcel Silver-Diamond North State April 4-5, 2020 host: Oroville Gymnastics at Oroville Gymnastics
- Xcel Silver-Diamond South State April 4-5, 2020 host: Pacific West Gymnastics at Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City
- Level 8-10 Regionals - April 17-19, 2020 host: TBA
- Level 6-7 Regionals - TBA
- Xcel Regionals - May 1-3, 2020 host: TBA
- Level 9 Western Nationals - May 8-10, 2020 Official Website
- Level 10 Nationals - May 15-16, 2020 Indianapolis Convention Center?, IN Official Website
State/Regional Championship Notes
Injury Petitions for Northern California State Championships must be submitted no later than March 6, 2019.
Injury Petitions for Region 1 Regional Championships must be submitted no later than March 20, 2019 for Levels 8/9/10, no later than April 10, 2019 for Xcel Silver through Diamond, and no later than April 3, 2019 for Levels 6-7.
Additional information will be provided by Perry Siu in a separate e-mail.
Following are the State Administrative Committee Representatives at the 2018 Northern California Fall State Championships:
Level 5 State Championship - TBA
Level 4 North State Championship - TBA
Level 4 South State Championship - TBA
Level 3 North State Championship - TBA
Level 3 South State Championship - TBA
Following are the State Administrative Committee Representatives at the 2019 Northern California Spring State Championships:
Level 6/7 & Xcel Bronze State Championships - TBA
Level 8/9/10 State Championships - TBA
Xcel North State Championships - TBA
Xcel South State Championships - TBA
Dress in attire reflecting the best image of gymnastics. At State meets and above, the coaches' dress code is as follows:
Athletic shoes with rubberized soles. Athletic warm-up pants or "Docker-syle" pants (No jeans).
Athletic or tailored shorts that are of a reasonable length. No holes, tears or short shorts.
Collared shirts, business casual shirts or T-shirts with gym logo. (No spaghetti straps, low-cut tops or midriff revealing shirts).
No hats or visors.
Qualification to 2018 Fall State Championships
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State.
Level 4 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State.
Level 5 32.00 All Around
Qualification to 2019 Spring State & Regional Championships
- Level 6-10 Qualification to State
- 32.00 All Around at a USAG sanctioned meet
- 8.50 on each specializing event Level 9 & 10 Event Specialists (maximum 3 declared events allowed)
- Xcel must attain the following scores at any
sanctioned meet to qualify to the
State Championship of that level.
- Bronze and Silver 34.00
- Gold 33.00
- Platinum and Diamond 32.00
The last day to get a
qualification score for
Level 6-10 and Xcel
State Championships is Sunday,
March 10, 2019
The Drop Back Date and Specialist Declaration Date for the Spring, 2019 Competitive Season is March 4, 2019
The Top 3 Level 3 Northern California State Team Members from the Level 3 North State and the Level 3 South State will receive State Team Jackets.
The Top 6 Level 4/5/6/7/8/9/10 Northern California State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets. The Top 12 Level 7 & 8 Northern California State Team Members representing Norcal at the Region 1 Regional Championships will be sized for a Leotard that they will receive from Region 1 at Regionals and wear in the State Team Session at Regionals.
The Top 6 Bronze State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets
The Top 3 North and Top 3 South Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets
Regional Qualifying scores can be found on the Region 1 Website
Copyright 1995-2017 USA Gymnastics Nor Cal and Northern California Women's Gymnastics Association All Rights Reserved.