NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
The 2019-2020 Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- USA Gymnastics Master Workshop for the Upcoming Compulsory Routines
- Level 3-5 and Bronze State Championship Flyer
- Mask Mandate at Regional Championship by USA Gymnastics
- Xcel Silver-Diamond Regional Meet Information and Entry Forms
- Level 6-10 Regional Meet Information and Entry Forms
- Level 3-5 and Bronze State Commemorative Leotard Order Information
- Time to Submit Graduating Senior Packets and Videos (Level 6-10)
Qualification to Regional Championships for 2021
Video submission of routines on all four events for athletes competing at a new competitive level. Videos need to be submitted to RACC via Google Form and will be reviewed by RAC. Videos due no later than March 12, 2021 for Levels 6-10 and April 2, 2021 for Xcel Silver-Diamond. Individual links are below.
Qualifying scores will be verified the same as in years past, with an additional option for any events that did not use a scoring system:
Gymnasts will be selected to represent Northern California at Regionals via video submission. Videos must be submitted via Google Form. Levels 6-8 submissions are due by March 12 with State Team members being notified via email on March 19. Xcel Silver-Diamond submissions are due by April 2 with State Team members being notified via email on April 9. Individual links are below.
he 2021 Xcel Bronze State Championship will be held with the Levels 3, 4, and 5 State Championships on May 22-23, 2021 at the International Ag Center in Tulare
- Meet Information Flyer
- Commemorative Leotard Order Link
ualification for the Xcel Bronze and Levels 3-5 State Championships will be a 32.00 and any Sanctioned "In Person" or "Virtual" Competition during this season
he last day to qualify for the Xcel Bronze and Levels 3-5 State Championships is May 2, 2021
- Levels 2-5 No Regional Championships
- Level 6-10 34.00 All Around
evel 9 and 10 Event Specialists need a 9.0 on that event
- Xcel Bronze No Regional Championship
- Xcel Silver 34.00 All Around
- Xcel Gold 33.00
- Xcel Platinum and Diamond 32.00
- Scores obtained in the 2019-2020 season may be used if the gymnast has no change of level
- Scores from any USA Gymnastics Sanctioned Competition or Sanctioned Intrasquad (virtual or in person) during the 2020-2021 season may be used
- Video submission of routines on all four events for athletes competing at a new competitive level. Videos need to be submitted to RACC and will be reviewed by RAC. Videos due no later than March 12, 2021 for Levels 6-10 and April 2, 2021 for Xcel Silver through Diamond.
- The NorCal Club Fee has been reduced to $50 for this year.
- The Athlete Fee has been reduced to $1.00/athlete for this year
- The late fees have been eliminated for this year
- North/South Split for NorCal North and South Xcel Silver-Diamond State Championships Updated for 2019-2020!
- Unapproved first draft of June Meeting Minutes
- 2020-2021 Approved Competitive Calendar updated 2/5/2021 many changes including State and Regional Championship Updates!!
- 2019-2020 NorCal Handbook Revised November 2019
- List of Zones from June 2017 Meeting
- Membership Application and Renewal Forms