NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC and NGA
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- Edge is looking for a General Manager (12/7/2022)
- Zootastic Invitational (10/22/2022)
- Speith Air Floor for Sale (10/22/2022)
- Central Coast is hiring managers (9/14/2022)
- Bay Island is hiring Coaches and Directors (8/12/2022)
- Santa Cruz is hiring Instructors and Coaches (7/24/2022)
- West Valley is looking for Team Coaches (6/3/2022)
- Ultimate Sports Connection is looking for coaches (5/28/2022)
- All Star is looking for coaches (4/27/2022)
- East Bay is looking for coaches (4/26/2022)
- Airborne is looking for coaches (4/16/2022)
- Extreme is looking for coaches (2/18/2022)
- Royal is looking for coaches (2/16/2022)
- Golden Bears is looking for coaches (2/10/2022)
The 2022-2023 Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- 2022-2023 Overall Team Point Tally
Region One Training Camp
at Byers Roseville!
NGA National Training
NorCal Coaches and Gymnasts at the NGA National Camp
- NorCal Training Camp 2022
- NorCal Club Registration is now late as of July 31, 2022
- 2022-2023 NorCal Calendar in PDF Updated 10/25/2022
- North/South Split for NorCal North and South Xcel Silver-Diamond State Championships Updated 2/24/2022!! Please check!!!
- 2019-2020 NorCal Handbook Revised November 2019
- List of Zones from June 2017 Meeting
- Membership Application and Renewal Forms
Championship Meet Dates, Venues, and Hosts
- Level 3, 4, and 5 State Championship hosted by Technique Gymnastics at Capital Sports Center 5201 Luce, McClellan Park November 11-13, 2022 Official Website Host Hotel Reservations State Meet Leo Orders Due October 17! Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
- Bronze Xcel State Championships hosted by Peninsula Gymnastics at the Red Morton Community Center, 1120 Roosevelt Ave., Redwood City March 18-19, 2023
- Levels 6,7, 8, 9, and 10 State Championships hosted by CCGI at the Visalia Convention Center, 303 E. Acequia, Visalia, March 24-26, 2023
- NGA State Championships at the International Agri-Center®, 4500 S Laspina St, Tulare April 1-2, 2023
- Xcel Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond North State Championships hosted by NBAA at Solano Community College, 4000 Suisun Valley Rd, Fairfield April 1-2, 2023
- Xcel Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond South State Championships hosted by Pacific West Gymnastics at the Red Morton Community Center in Redwood City April 1-2, 2023
- Level 8, 9, & 10 Regional Championships hosted by Delchev Gymnastics in Reno April 15-16, 2023
- Level 6 & 7 Regional Championships hosted by Byers Roseville April 22-23, 2023
- Xcel Regional Championships hosted by AGA in Long Beach April 29-30, 2023
- Level 9 Western Nationals TBA May 4-7, 2023
- Level 10 Nationals TBA, May 11-14, 2023
- NGA Regionals TBA on May 20-21, 2023
- NGA Nationals TBA on June 12-18, 2023
Qualification State & Regional Championships
Xcel Bronze and Silver 34.00 All Around to State (No Regionals for Bronze)
Xcel Gold 33.00 All Around to State
Xcel Platinum and Diamond 32.00 All Around to State
Xcel Silver, Gold, and Platinum qualify to Regionals based on a percent of a percent qualified to State of the total number that will be in Regionals at each level.
Xcel Diamond 32.00 All Around at State to qualify to Regionals
Level 3 qualification is a 34.50 All Around to qualify to State (guarantee of 360 qualifiers to State).
Level 4 is 32.00 All Around to qualify to State (changed again on 10/31/2022 to guarantee 360 qualifiers to State).
Levels 5 through 10 32.00 All Around for State
Levels 6 through 10 34.00 All Around for Regionals
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 3-5 State is Sunday, November 6, 2022
The last day to get a qualification score for Xcel Bronze State is Sunday, March 12, 2023
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 6-10 State or Silver - Diamond Xcel State is Sunday, March 19, 2023
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) for the Fall, 2022 Competitive Season is October 31, 2022. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Perry Siu (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) and Specialist Declaration Date for the Spring, 2022 Competitive Season is March 6, 2023. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Perry Siu (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
Event Specialist Qualification to State (8-10) and Regionals (9-10)
No Xcel event specialists at Regionals
No Level 6 or Level 7 event specialists at State or Regionals
Level 8's, 9's and 10's can qualify as event specialists to State with a score of 8.50 or higher from a meet where 3 or fewer events were competed. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Perry Siu (email@example.com) of each event specialist.