NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- Champion is looking for Coaches for All Levels (6/21/2021)
- Edge is looking for Xcel and Compulsory Coaches (6/18/2021)
- Black Diamond is looking for Coaches (6/7/2021)
- Ultimate Sports Connection is looking for all levels (5/31/2021)
- V-Force Elite is looking for Xcel, Compulsory, & Optional Coaches (5/18/2021)
- Head Over Heels is looking for a Team Coach (3/2/2021)
- Airborne Gymnastics is looking for Team Coaches (3/2.2021)
- American Gymnastics in San Francisco is looking for a Coach (2/11/2021)
- Bay Island is looking for a Compulsory/Optional Coach (1/27/2021)
The 2019-2020 Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- Watch for Emily Lee at Olympic Trials This Week!
Date Competition Time (ET)
Should be 3 hours earlier our time
Network June 24 Men Day1 6:30 p.m. NBCSN | LIVE STREAM June 25 Women Day 1 8:00 p.m. NBC | LIVE STREAM June 26 Men Day 2 3:00 p.m. Olympic Channel | LIVE STREAM June 26 Men Day 2 4:00 p.m. NBC | LIVE STREAM June 27 Women Day 2 8:30 p.m. NBC | LIVE STREAM
- North/South Split for NorCal North and South Xcel Silver-Diamond State Championships Updated for 2019-2020!
- Unapproved first draft of June 2020 Meeting Minutes
- 2019-2020 NorCal Handbook Revised November 2019
- List of Zones from June 2017 Meeting
- Membership Application and Renewal Forms
Qualification State & Regional Championships
All levels must qualify at a USA Gymnastics Sanctioned meet
Xcel Bronze and Silver 34.00 All Around
Xcel Gold 33.00
Xcel Platinum and Diamond 32.00
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at Each North and South State.
Level 4 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State.
Level 5 through 10 32.00 All Around
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 3-5 State is Sunday, November 7, 2021
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 6-10 State or Xcel State is Sunday, March 20, 2022
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) for the Fall, 2021 Competitive Season will be announced soon. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Perry Siu (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) and Specialist Declaration Date for the Spring, 2022 Competitive Season will be announced soon Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Perry Siu (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
Event Specialist Qualification to State (8-10) and Regionals (9-10)
No Xcel event specialists at Regionals
No Level 6 or Level 7 event specialists at State or Regionals
Level 8's, 9's and 10's can qualify as event specialists to State with a score of 8.50 or higher from a meet where 3 or fewer events were competed. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Perry Siu (email@example.com) of each event specialist.