NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC and NGA
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- AAI Elite Ring Frame for Sale $2,500 (8/12/2022)
- Bay Island is hiring Coaches and Directors (8/12/2022)
- Santa Cruz is hiring Instructors and Coaches (7/24/2022)
- Ultimate is Hosting a Dan Alch's Camp of Champions (6/7/2022)
- West Valley is looking for Team Coaches (6/3/2022)
- Ultimate Sports Connection is looking for coaches (5/28/2022)
- All Star is looking for coaches (4/27/2022)
- East Bay is looking for coaches (4/26/2022)
- Airborne is looking for coaches (4/16/2022)
- Extreme is looking for coaches (2/18/2022)
- Royal is looking for coaches (2/16/2022)
- Golden Bears is looking for coaches (2/10/2022)
The 2019-2020 Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- NorCal Club Registration is now due and will be late after July 31, 2022
- The 2022 NorCal Training Camp (NCTC) ay Woodward West will be held September 23-25, 2022. It is open to Level 9's and 10's plus Level 8's who have scored 35+ Flyer Entry Form (Also register online using USA Gymnastics).
- Ultimate Sports Connection is hosting a Dan Alch's Camp of Champions August 2-4, 2022 Flyer
- North Bay Athletic Association (NBAA) will be hosting an A&T Clinic on July 16, 2022 Flyer
2021-2022 NCWGA Award
- Compulsory Coach of the Year is Tamara Yearwood of Gymtowne Gymnastics Coastside
- Xcel Coach of the Year is Lizzy Walls of Rohnert Park Gymnastic
- Choreographer of the Year is Darcie Fellows of Santa Rosa Gymnastics
- Optional Coach of the Year is Elisha Adrian of Byers Roseville
- Don Nelson Contributor of the Year Award is Bill Strom of Gymtowne Gymnastics SSF
- James Wallace Award is Maureen Koehler of Redwood Empire Gymnastics
- Club of the Year is Santa Rosa Gymnastics
- USA Gymnastics Region One Congress will be in San Jose August 25-28, 2022. Sign up by April 13 to receive Early Bird Pricing!
- USA Gymnastics National Congress will be in Tampa, Florida August 18-21, 2022. Sign up by April 13 to receive Early Bird Pricing!
- NGA National Education and Wellness Summit will be held June 9-11, 2022 at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
- The Final Results for the 2021-2022 NorCal Overall Team Point Talley are now up! Congratulations to San Mateo Gymnastics!
- 2022-2023 NorCal Calendar in PDF Updated 7/25/2022
- North/South Split for NorCal North and South Xcel Silver-Diamond State Championships Updated 2/24/2022!! Please check!!!
- Unapproved first draft of June 2020 Meeting Minutes
- 2019-2020 NorCal Handbook Revised November 2019
- List of Zones from June 2017 Meeting
- Membership Application and Renewal Forms
Championship Meet Dates, Venues, and Hosts
- Level 3 State Championship hosted by San Mateo Gymnastics at the Red Morton Community Center in Redwood City November 12-14, 2021 Updated State Championship Packet (Flyer, Entry Form, & T-Shirt Order Form) Commemorative Leotard Preorder Session Summary Parent's Meet Information Age Divisions Gym Rosters Sportscope Viewer Instructions Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
- Level 4 and 5 State Championships hosted by CCGI at the Visalia Convention Center in Visalia November 19-21, 2021 Hotel Reservation Information Photographer Flyer Commemorative Leotard Order Form Official Meet Flyer Time Schedule Age Groups Gym Rosters Rotation Schedule Official Results Live Results on MSO Live Results on MyUSAGym
- NGA State Championships at Paso Robles Event Center - Estrella Hall 2198 Riverside Ave., Paso Robles, CA 93446 March 18-20, 2022 Official Website Please note that this is a change of Venue!!
- Level 8, 9, and 10 State Championships hosted by North Bay Athletic Association at Solano Community College, March 26-27, 2022 Official Meet Website Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on My USA Gym
- Level 6, 7, and Bronze Xcel State Championships hosted by Technique Gymnastics at the Capital Sports Center, McClellan Park April 2-3, 2022 Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
- Xcel Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond North State Championships hosted by and at Feather River Gymnastics April 9-10, 2022 Official Website Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on My USA Gym
- Xcel Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond South State Championships hosted by Gymtowne Gymnastics SSF at the Red Morton Community Center in Redwood City April 9-10, 2022 Host Hotel Information Commemorative Leotard Information Session Summary Gym Rosters Age Groups (all updated 4-5-2022) Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on My USA Gym
- Level 8, 9, & 10 Regional Championships hosted by Pacific West Gymnastics at the Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton April 22-24, 2022 Official Website
- Level 6 & 7 Regional Championships hosted by Black Diamond at the Salt Palace Convention Center, 100 S. West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT, 84101 April 29 - May 1, 2022 Official Website
- Xcel Regional Championships hosted by Charter Oaks Gymnastics at the Ontario Convention Center, Ontario, CA May 6-8, 2022 Official Website Meet Information Packet Entry Form
- Level 9 Western Nationals Mountain America Exposition Center, Salt Lake City, UT May 5-8, 2022 (This is a change as of 3/15/2022)
- NGA Regionals at USA Youth Fitness Center, 1530 S Gilbert Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85296 on May 7-8, 2022
- Level 10 Nationals Bell Bank Park, Mesa AZ, May 12-15, 2022
- NGA Nationals in Orlando, FL on June 8-12, 2022
Qualification State & Regional Championships
Xcel Bronze and Silver 34.00 All Around to State (No Regionals for Bronze)
Xcel Gold 33.00All Around to State
Xcel Platinum and Diamond 32.00 All Around to State
Xcel Silver, Gold, and Platinum qualify to Regionals based on a percent of a percent qualified to State of the total number that will be in Regionals at each level.
Xcel Diamond 32.00 All Around at State to qualify to Regionals
Level 3 remains 34.50 All Around to qualify to State.
Level 4 has been lowered to a 33.00 All Around to qualify to State.
Levels 5 through 10 32.00 All Around for State
Levels 6 through 10 34.00 All Around for Regionals
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 3-5 State is Sunday, November 7, 2021
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 6-10 State or Xcel State is Sunday, March 20, 2022
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) for the Fall, 2021 Competitive Season is March 14, 2022. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Perry Siu (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) and Specialist Declaration Date for the Spring, 2022 Competitive Season will be announced soon Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Perry Siu (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
Event Specialist Qualification to State (8-10) and Regionals (9-10)
No Xcel event specialists at Regionals
No Level 6 or Level 7 event specialists at State or Regionals
Level 8's, 9's and 10's can qualify as event specialists to State with a score of 8.50 or higher from a meet where 3 or fewer events were competed. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Perry Siu (email@example.com) of each event specialist.