Welcome our new USA Gymnastics SAC Chair, Evelyn Paradis
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- Vote now for Compulsory Coach of the Year! Nominees: Jordan Law of Oroville, Penny Moyce of San Mateo, and Josh Schmitt of Airborne. Full descriptions are on the voting ballot page! Please one vote per club! Voting closes on 2/6/2015 at 5:00 PM.
- NorCal State Level 7 Team Places Second at the National Judges Cup Level 7 Team Challenge!
- SAC voted 3-1 in favor of allowing event specialists at Level 8 State Championships this year. The same qualifications as Level 9/10 event specialists.
- Level 9 Westerns is in Spokane, Washington!
- Women's Olympic Trials Comes Back to SAP Center in San Jose July 8 & 10, 2016 along with USA Gymnastics National Congress!
New Rules just
passed for the
- Effective 2015: Top 7 athletes in each age division will qualify to Level 9 East/West Championships.
- Effective 2016: The JO NIT will be eliminated and there will be 12 age divisions at JO Nationals with three days of competition.
- Official Minutes of the National JO Meeting where these changes were made.
NorCal/USA Gymnastics Meetings
Important Updated Documents
- This was due by July 31, 2014 and is now late if you have not yet registered!
Upcoming Meets in NorCal This Weekend!