NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- All Star Gymnastics looking for Head Coach (8/13)!
- CYC Gymnastics looking for Compulsory Coach (7/14)!
- Pacific Edge Gymnastics looking for an Instructor (7/9)!
- Santa Cruz Gymnastics looking for Optional Coach (6/15)!
- Apex Gymnastics looking for Instructors & Coaches (6/11)!
- Golden Bear looking for Optional Coach (5/29)!
- GymStars, Modesto looking for Compulsory Coaches (5/11)!
The Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome our new NAWGJ State Judging Director, Lori O'Dell
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- National Gymnastics Day is coming up on September 19! This year's theme is "Let's Go Global!" Go to the National Gymnastics Day Website to get more information as to what you and your club can do. Submit photos to the USA Gymnastics Facebook page and post on Twitter and Instagram. Please post photos of celebrations using #NGD2015.
Voting for the Board is now closed.
Welcome your new USA Gymnastics State Administrative Committee Board!
Elected Board Members
- Zone 1 & Zone 3 Representative - Maureen Koehler
- Zone 2 Representative - P.J. Slater
- Zone 4 Representative - Roderick Radunzel
- Zone 5 & Zone 6 - Penny Moyce
Zone 7 & Zone 8
- Kimberly Kor
- Perry Siu - Northern California Women's Gymnastics Association
- Patty Shipman - Finance
- Holly Thomas - Apparel
- Lori O'Dell - Northern California State Judging Director
Kathy Lopes -
- NorCal Train Away Camp at Woodward West for Level 9 & 10 October 9-11, 2015 only $225. Sign up by September 1. 125 Athletes max Registration Form
- Region 1 High Tech Camp for Level 10's - October 24-25, 2015
- Overall Point Talley for Perpetual Trophy 2014-2015
- Approved Version of the 2015-2016 Calendar in PDF updated August 23, 2015
Championship Meet Hosts 2015-2016 Season
Level 4 North State - November 14-15, 2015 Host: Technique at Folsom High School
Level 4 South State - November 14-15, 2015 Host: San Mateo at Red Morton Community Center in Redwood City
Level 3 North State - November 21-22, 2015 Host: CGA at the Robert Livermore Community Center
Level 3 South State - November 21-22, 2015 Host: CCGI at the Tachi Palace in Lemoore
Level 8-10 State - March 19-20, 2016 Host Byers Roseville
Level 6-7 State - April 2-3, 2016 Host: Edge Gymnastics at the Robert Livermore Community Center
Xcel North State - April 2-3, 2016 Host: Accel Gymnastics
Xcel South State - April 2-3, 2016 Host: TBA
Level 9 Western Nationals April 28 - May 1, 2016 hosted by Region 2 in Missoula, Montana
Level 10 Nationals May 5-8, 2016 in Fort Worth, Texas
Qualification State Championships
All levels must qualify at a USA Gymnastics Sanction meet
Xcel…Compete in two meets at the level the Athlete plans to compete at States
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State
Level 4 34.00 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State
Level 5 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State
Level 6 through 10 32.00All Around
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
Important Updated Documents
- This was due by July 31, 2015!